Electronic Bill and Electronic Invoice
PayBill is perfectly suited to merchants who want to process online payments immediately using a payment gateway, but don't want to spend money on web development. PayGate's PayBill product combines the ease of use of PayPoint (Virtual terminal) with the convenience of PayWeb (accepting credit card payment on your website) for credit card processing. Simply send out an electronic-Bill i.e. electronic invoice, your sales invoice is paid and remittance advice is sent to your customer when payment is made.
- Use your PayGate payment gateway back office to send a payment request or PayBill via email to your client. The email contains a link to a secure PayGate payment page
- Your clients key in their payment details on a secure payment page hosted by PayGate payment gateway
- Credit card transactions are authorised immediately and settled to your bank account overnight
- Online demo available
- Simple and secure payment of sales invoice
- Easy eBilling
- Low transaction charges for e-Bill payment
- MasterCard SecureCode and Visa, Verified by Visa enabled
- Add your logo to the payment page
- No technical integration work required
- You are able to use it immediately
- Accept credit card payments 24hrs per day 7 days per week
Who should use PayBill for e-Billing?
- PayBill is quick and easy to use and is and ideally suited to merchants with a merchant facility who are looking for a simple and secure way to be paid.
Payment Methods supported by e-Billing
PayBill Online demo
View our screenshot demo on the demo section of our website.Go to online Demo